Once you have registered with the Microsoft Office account you need to register to your account. This can help you in enjoying various Microsoft features and premium services.
- Access every one of the web browsers that you use in your computer or laptop and apply the office.com/myaccount web address.
- This may redirect you to the preferred webpage to register in to your MicroSoft Office.
- In the sign-in page, you are required to either enter the email address or phone number whatever is related to the account. Select the following button from the bottom of the page.
- Afterwards, enter the password to get precisely the identical email address you've given in the preceding step.
- Apart from this, you can find an option to save the login credentials next time you signed up in. To accomplish this, tick indicate the checkbox of Keep me signed in. However, it is preferred you need to opt for this option simply when you are using a computer.
- Conclude the process simply by setting the cursor and clicking the emphasized Next tab.